I had not thought Death Eaters had undone so many

Madame Trelawney, famous clairvoyante,
Had a bad cold, nevertheless
Is known to be the wisest woman in Hogwarts,
With a wicked pack of cards. Here, said she,
Is your card, the drowned Hogwarts Headmaster,
(Those are bezoars that were his eyes. Look!)
Here is Fleur, the Lady of the Wands,
The lady of embarassing situations.
Here is the woman with pink hair, and here the Owl,
And here is the one-eyed auror, and this card,
Which is blank, is something he carries in his flask,
Which I am forbidden to see. I do not find
The Dark Lord. Fear death by fanfic.
I see crowds of people, walking round in the Floo.
Thank you. If you see dear Minister Fudge,
Tell him I bring the prophecy myself:
One must be so careful these days.

(Via Making Light)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Hugo Awards: Somehow, It Got Worse

Recent Movie: The Batman

The 2023 Hugo Awards: Now With an Asterisk