Just When I Thought Battlestar Galactica Couldn't Get Any Cooler

I didn't love the original Battlestart Galactica when I saw it as a kid, but I remember liking the episodes that introduced Pegasus, the second surviving battlestar, and its bigger-than-life Commander Cain. So I was pleased to hear that the new BSG would be introducing its own Pegasus.

Of course, this is Ron Moore we're talking about, and naturally there's a twist--not only is Cain a woman, but she's an admiral, and therefore outranks Adama!

And if that's not enough for you, according to The CIC, the actress playing Cain is none other than Michelle Forbes, known to genre fans as Star Trek: The Next Generation's Ro Laren, and also the best and only reason to watch 24's second season.

I couldn't love this news any more if it were made of chocolate.

Also BSG-related: Battlestar Galactica Accidentally Cancelled

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Hugo Awards: Somehow, It Got Worse

Recent Movie: The Batman

The 2023 Hugo Awards: Now With an Asterisk